Parents/Guardians who come to the Darul Uloom to visit their children, must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Parents/Guardians are only to visit their child/ren during the following times
|MONDAY – FRIDAY||17:00 -17:45 Please be advised any parent arriving at the Darul Uloom during class times will not be allowed to see their child/ren and will be asked to return during the visiting hours|
|SATURDAY||13:30 – 18:00 Please be advised that parents/guardians will not be allowed onto the Darul Uloom premises after 18:00 on Saturday evening|
|SUNDAY||12:00 – 17:00 Parents returning their children after holidays must do so before 17:00|
- Parents/guardians visiting their children must first report to the duty supervisor and sign the visitors log where they will be provided with a visitors pass that must be worn at all times whilst on the premises.
- To ensure the safety and well being of all our children as well as to maintain the privacy of our boarders, no parent/guardian will be permitted to enter the boarding area/dormitories. parents/guardians must not go beyond any sign that restricts their access
- Parents/guardians will only be allowed to meet their child/ren in the parents meeting room and only during visiting hours.
- Parents/guardians visiting their child must not take the child off the premises without permission from the duty supervisor.
We hope and pray that with the assistance of the Almighty and all our well wishers, we can continue to sow the seeds; creating future generations that are fruitful and beneficial for all throughout the world.